2014 Boilermaker Registration Less Than Three Weeks Away
It may be cold outside but it's not too early to start thinking about a summertime event.
Registration for the 2014 Boilermaker opens in just under three weeks, on Saturday. March 22nd at noon at www.boilermaker.com.
President Tim Reed says last year's race closed out in just 68 hours and he's expecting another quick sellout this year.
Unlike previous years, registration fees will be included in the registration cost.
The 15K race will cost $50, the 5K $35 and the 3-mile walk will be $15.
Meanwhile, the Boilermaker is bringing back its Charity Bib program for the 2014 race.
11 charities have been chosen to participate in this year's program.
- ACR Health
- New York Veteran's Outreach Center
- Cardiac Research at Masonic Research
- CNY Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Food Bank of Central New York
- Sitrin Healthcare Center
- Friends of the ARC Foundation
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Central New York
- Make-A-Wish Central New York
- Upstate Cerebral Palsy
- Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CABVI)
Last year's Charity Bib program was a big success, raising over $105,00 for ten local non-profits.
Registration for the charity bibs will open next Monday, March 10th at 9:00 am.
Boilermaker officials also unveiled the official training shirt for the 2014 Boilermaker which you can see below.