22 Local Employers To Attend Jobs Fair At MVCC
Mohawk alley residents will have the opportunity to to take advantage of a jobs fair at Mohawk Valley Community College on Friday, October 14.
Congressman Richard Hanna is hosting the fair where interested candidates will have the chance to meet with 22 local employers.
Hanna says his goal is to help put people back to work while assisting businesses that are looking to hire.
"I hope job seekers and hiring businesses will take advantage of this Jobs Fair to network and address their interests - whether it be to find a new job or hire new employees," Hanna said. "More employers will be available to discuss opportunities with their respective organizations, and I hope and I hope anyone who's looking for work will stop by MVCC on Friday."
- All Metro Helath Care
- Birnie Bus Service, Inc.
- Columbia Place Associates
- Cooperstown Medical Transport, Inc.
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Expert Global Solutions
- Focus Rehabilitation & Nursing
- HomeLife at Folts
- Human Technologies
- Insight House CDS, Inc.
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- NYS Department of Labor
- Oneida County Civil Service
- Puma Accounting
- St. Elizabeth College of Nursing
- The Grand Healthcare System
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino/Oneida Nation Enterprises, Inc.
- Utica College
- Work Investment Board
The event will be held from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Jorgensen Athletic Center on the MVCC campus, and is free and open to the public.