Keeler Toy Drive Auction Rules
KEELER WIBX TOY DRIVE AUCTION RULES
WIBX and First News with Keeler in the Morning are holding an ‘on-air’ auction of items from Monday, December 9th until Friday, December 13th. The auction will be conducting each day during the Keeler radio show on WIBX between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m.. All proceeds from the auction will benefit Operation Sunshine and the WIBX-Keeler Toy Drive. WIBX is owned by Townsquare Media.
To bid on any items you must call-in during the Keeler in the Morning radio show on WIBX between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. at 315-736-0186 between Monday, December 9th and Friday December 13th. Online, email or text message bids may not be accepted.
Items available will be posted on our website at www.wibx950.com and/or will be announced on the radio during the Keeler in the Morning show.
• WIBX employee Bill Keeler will serve as the Auctioneer.
• To ‘make’ a bid or ‘raise’ an existing bid, call the studio line at 315-736-0186 and place your bid verbally with the WIBX Keeler Show staff member.
• In the event that you wish to place a high bid and actually purchase the item, call WIBX at 736-0186 and you can request to speak with the Auctioneer to purchase the item.
• WIBX reserves the right to determine when and if an item should be sold. WIBX also reserve the right to make any and all decisions in regards to bidding, purchases, or disputes involving any auction items. These decisions will be final.
• WIBX is not responsible for bidding or purchasing errors made for any reason, including, but not exclusive to, errors made by employees or volunteers.
• All sales are final. Items may not be exchanged and no money will be refunded. All items are sold “as is.”
• Catalog descriptions of items include estimates of the item’s fair market value. All values are estimated only and are not guaranteed by WIBX.
• By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claim for liability against WIBX or its employees, the Auction volunteers, and the donor of the property or services. WIBX, the Auctioneer, nor the donor are responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the use of property or services sold.
The participants with the highest bids at the close of the auction become buyers and are obligated to purchase the items. Items must be paid for by cash, check or credit card at Townsquare WIBX studios at 9418 River Road in Marcy, NY 13403. Items must be paid for by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 16, 2103. Unpaid items could be sold to a lower bidder at the discretion of WIBX or the WIBX staff.
• Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the contest will result in a participant’s disqualification.