Boilermaker Unveils 2015 Charity Bib Participants
Twenty-one local not-for-profits will be taking part in this year's Boilermaker Charity Bib Program.
The non-profits sell the charity bibs for a minimum fundraising pledge of $500.
2015 Charity Bib participants
- ACR Health
- ARC Onondaga
- ARC Oneida-Lewis Chapter
- Central Association For The Blind and Visually Impaired (CABVI)
- Food Bank of CNY
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of CNY
- Kelberman Center
- Make-A-Wish Central New York
- Masonic Care Community
- Masonic Medical Research Lab
- Mid-York Library Systems
- Notre Dame Schools
- Prader-Willi Alliance
- Salvation Army
- Sitrin Healthcare Center
- Upstate Cerebral Palsy (UCP)
- Utica Food Bank
- Central New York Veterans Outreach Center
- YWCA of the Mohawk Valley
- Westside Community Center
Registration for the charity bib program will open on March 3rd at noon at boilermaker.com. The bibs can be used for the 15K, 5K or 3-mile walk.
The program has raised over $250,000 since its inception in 2013.
The 38th running of the Boilermaker takes places on Sunday, July 12th.