- Vernon Downs Casino & Resort
- 4229 Stuhlman Rd, Vernon, NY 13476 United States
Join us for Motorfest, an annual family-friendly event that includes 28 classes of cars, trucks and motorcycles, food, live music plus shopping at vendor booths, giveaways, prizes and a whole lot more.
Vehicle registration is $7 in advance until August 23rd at Noon, and $13 day of show and vendor prices vary. To register a car or motorcycle or to be a vendor, click the button below, stop in at our studios on River Road in Marcy or call us at 315-768-9500! You can also email us [HERE] with any questions.
Registration the day of the event will be $13.
- 8-10 a.m. – On your way to Vernon Downs, listen to WIBX 950am and 96.1 WODZfor our live broadcast featuring WIBX Auto Talk host Ed Welsh.
- Keep your vehicle tuned to 96.1 throughout the day for live announcements and updates.
- 9 a.m. – Vehicle Check-In and Registration
- Pre-registered vehicles will be able to check-in at their dedicated lane to receive their windshield sign and voting ballots and be directed to their designated class location.
- 10 a.m. – Noon - Tim Creaser (Johnny Cash tribute) and Joe Angerosa (Elvis) perform on the Motorfest Stage in the Food and Beer Garden
- 1 p.m. – Johnson and Company perform on the Motorfest stage
- 1 p.m. – Registered class voting ballots must be returned to the registration table no later than 1 p.m. The first 150 returned receive special commemorative Motorfest Magnets. People’s Choice ballots must also be returned at this time.
- 3 p.m. – Awards Ceremony at the Motorfest Stage. Class Awards, People’s Choice and Best in Show awards all announced.
- 4 p.m. – Cruise Home. Visit our website, 961wodz.com after the event for photos and updates on Motorfest 2014.
Come for Motorfest, stay and play at Vernon Downs. With a 6:45pm race that night, a casino, restaurants and hotel on site, stay and enjoy everything Vernon Downs has to offer! http://www.vernondowns.com/