Halloween Activities In The Utica Area
Looking for something to do with the kids this weekend and on Halloween Day?
There are several Halloween-related activities locally for you to choose from:
- The annual Haunted Hayride at Gelston Castle is Friday and Saturday from 7 to 11. Admission is $5.
- Haunted Rails Ghost Train is Friday at 5:30 at the Utica Train Station. Tickets are $50. Call 768-9500.
- Utica Zoo Spooktacular, this Friday and Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4:00 p.m. Admission is $3 with additional fees for certain attractions
- What is in the Uptown Theatre in Utica? Find out during a Haunted History Investigation on Saturday night at 8. Tickets are $30. Call 280-0574.
- It’s a Halloween Party with Fireworks – The town of Lee invites you for trick or treating at the Lee Town Park on Saturday evening with fireworks scheduled for 6:30.
- The Children’s Museum in Utica is back with its Boo-Bash for kids on Saturday from 9:30 to noon, followed by the unveiling of a new Renewable Energy exhibit. Admission is $6 for kids, $7 for seniors and $8 for adults.
- Frankfort Free Library’s annual Haunted House and Costume Contest is Saturday night from 6 to 8.
- The Earville Opera House will be Haunted on Saturday night from 7 to 9. Admission is FREE (This may be too scary for very young children).
- Sherrill American Legion has a Kids Halloween Party going on Saturday from 1 to 3. It is FREE.
- The Utica Oneida County NAACP Youth Council invites you to a Halloween Party for kids on Wednesday from 6 to 9 p.m., featuring a parade and costume contest. Admission is $1.
- Fall Feast 2012 is going on Halloween night from 6 to 8 at First Assembly of God Church in Marcy. The family fun event is free featuring games, hayrides and candy.
- Redeemer Church in Utica hosts TRUNK or Treat — Cars will be decorated with different themes and their Trunks loaded with candy. It’s Halloween night from 6 to 7:30. It is free.