Hanna Hosting ‘Open Door’ Meetings Across 24th District
Utica, NY (WIBX) - Do you have a concern you would like to share with Congressman Richard Hanna?
Hanna is holding a series of "Open Door" meetings throughout the 24th Congressional district.
"We are just out there," Hanna said. "I'm trying to become smarter and be better engaged."
The main goal of the talks is to keep constituents informed about what is happening within the federal government. Hanna also plans to address concerns relating to the area, including questions about taxes, jobs and the economy.
"When people want to talk about Paul Ryan's budget or President Obama's or some other budget, I will be able to give them thoughtful, deliberant answers," Hanna said. "And then, we can have an open and honest conversation."
The "Open Door" meetings are taking place at both district and satellite offices throughout the 24th Congressional District, including one at his office on Genesee Street in Utica. Satellite offices will also be open for those who are unable to travel to the district offices.
"These offices belong to all the residents of the 24th District, and they should feel comfortable walking in with comments, complaints, concerns and questions about what their government is doing," Hanna said.
Mr. Hanna can be seen at the following locations:
- Auburn District Office located at 110 Genesee Street, First Floor: April 19th from 11:30 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Utica District Office located at 259 Genesee Street, First Floor: April 27th from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Herkimer Satellite Office located at 120 Green Street in the Municipal Hall: May 3rd from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Norwich Satellite Office located at One City Plaza in the City Hall: April 14th, May 12th and June 9th from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Oneonta City Hall located at 258 Main Street: April 28th, May 26th and June 23rd from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Waterloo County Office Building located at 1 DiPronio Drive: April 27th, May 25th and June 22nd from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
(By WIBX intern Gino Geruntino)