Home Invasion In Floyd Nets Six Arrests
Floyd, NY (WIBX) - The Oneida County Sheriff's Office says a home invasion that happened at Wilber Mobile Homes in the Town of Floyd has led the arrest of six people.The incident took place in the early morning hours of October 28th.
Deputies say several men entered a trailer and demanded money.
The victims were hit with bats and a woman says one of the suspects pointed a gun at her.
The following suspects were charged with burglary.
- Daniel Matys, 22 of Utica
- Chad Cherubin, 23 of Carrolton, TX
- Brandon Wilson, 20 of Utica
- Travis Anderson, 21 of Utica
- Robert Reynolds, 26 of Oriskany
- Joseph Salerno, 21 of Frankfort
The investigation into the incident is continuing.