Keeler in the Morning Show Notes for Friday, April 11th
Friday, April 11, 2014
- Finally we had a beautiful and warm day yesterday! More warm weather on tap for this weekend.
- Colbert to replace David Letterman on CBS’ “The Late Show.” According to Rush, this is a declaration of “war on the heartland of America.” He apparently feels Stephen Colbert is a liberal.
- Hillary Clinton gets a shoe thrown at her by a woman at a Las Vegas appearance. To see the video check out the story on our website by CLICKING HERE!
- Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has resigned. Sylvia Matthews is expected to be appointed by Obama to replace Sebelius.
- What has America come to? Goats bleating the “Game of Thrones” theme song.
- What’s to come today on the show.
- At what point does sports ever become primary to education. Sometimes school budgets make funding education secondary.
- In Utah it’s now okay to flash your lights to warn others of a speed trap. One man did it and was penalized. He fought it in court and represented himself. He won. Police cannot ticket you for flashing your lights.
- It is possible that Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney did not file petition signatures for the Conservative Party line.
Ray Stagich’s Weather Forecast
- It’s going to be a beautiful weekend!
Willie Waffle’s Movie Reviews!
- Oculus – The haunted mirror is going after more victims!
– Draft Day – Kevin Costner is the Browns’ GM, and he is wheeling and dealing.
– Rio 2 – The blue macaws are back, and they might have more family in The Amazon.
Robert Miller – Herkimer School District
- Before we got to Mr. Miller we experienced a little robot dancing! No, not “The Robot,” an actual dancing robot. Check out the dancing robot by clicking here.
- Robert Miller is the Superintendent of Herkimer Schools and is facing a budget deficit. Where can cuts be made?
- The people of the community vote on the budget so that makes making sports cuts tough.
They Say It’s Your Birthday!
- Marie Kennerknecht from Utica
- Taressa Bauer from Marcy
- Nancy Gotham
- Vincent Palmieri from Whitesboro
Congratulations to Marie Kennerknecht in Utica! You win the birthday cake from The Florentine Pastry Shop.
- Before we went to break, Ralph called in to discuss his thoughts on what people should ask or think about when looking for a new home in a new area.
Robert La Reddola – Attorney
- Robert La Reddola is a partner with the La Reddola, Lester and Associates Law Firm.
- His client Gabriel Razzano had his pistol confiscated and because of the SAFE Act, his other weapons (Rifles and Shotguns) were subject to confiscation as well.
- Razzano is suing the state because he feels the SAFE Act may violate 4th Amendment rights.
Nancy Grace Talks Ultimate Warrior and We Talk Cheating Congressman
- Nancy Grace discusses the death of WWE Superstar The Ultimate Warrior, who died this week.
- Should politicians be forced to resign for extramarital indiscretion.
Lonnie Jenkins – Utica Youth Bureau
- Lonnie was promoting a job fair for the Youth Bureau
- Iowa Man Flashes lights to warn of police.
- Woman fired for refusing a three-some request.
Headlines: True or False?
- BUNNY HOP!!!
- Bill gives headlines and we try and guess if the headlines are true or false.
- Some of the stories includes, a man thinking his roommate is Jesus, woman blames shoplifting on 12-year-old daughter, and man locks his wife in a shed.
- BMW blocks hydrant at an 8 alarm fire and so the fire fighters sent a pretty direct message! Check the story and photo out HERE!
- 3D Printer used to create a hand for a young boy.
- Man hit head on by truck and survived.
- Man falsely accused of black mail and now he’s suing the city for putting him in jail because he filmed the whole thing.
Here is the Video:
Easter Egg Peeling Tips
- Callers give us tips!