Keeler in the Morning Show Notes for Tuesday, Oct. 15th
It's Time to Take a Deep Breath, locally and nationally
• The Adirondack Railroad locomotive was vandalized. Maybe over the controversy of pulling u the tracks.
• Sara Palin and Rep. Ted Cruz are irresponsibly inciting right-wing extremists
• The President and Democrats seem to be taking advantage of the fact that Republicans are getting the blame for the Gov. Shut down.
• The Senate feels a deal is close; but, it's only an agreement that prolongs the 'debt ceiling' debate until February. THEN, we're back at the fiscal cliff all over again.
• At the same rally, political activist Larry Klayman says President Obama should leave town with his hands up and he should 'Put the Quran down'
•We're just hours from Thursday's deadline to raise the debt ceiling...
Brian Scala, Marcy Town Supervisor - Another Tax Decrease
For the 21st time in 22 years, the Town of Marcy Supervisor Barry Scala has put together a tax decrease for property owners. How does he do it?
Joanne Johnson of the Herkimer County Humane Society
Joanne talks about the 12 malnourished dogs rescued after police contacted them over the weekend. They're also thankful and open to donations. They hope the dogs will be brought back to health and then adopted.
The Utica Zoo Wins a New Toyota Van
Andrea was in from the Utica Zoo and thanked everyone for voting for them in the Toyota contest. The new van will be used as a new ZooMobile.
The Government Shutdown is Affecting Local Breweries
Larry Bennett of the Ommegang Brewery says the government shutdown is delaying the launch of new craft brews because the Feds have to approve the packaging.
Matt Episcopo “The POWER Persuasion System”
Matt Episcopo on proper handshake part 1:
Matt Episcopo on proper handshake part 2: