Keeler Show Notes for Friday, August 22nd, 2014
- Bill’s Identity was stole yesterday. The reason he knew was that he received a declined credit payment letter for technicality and that sent up the big red flag.
- The person had everything but his email address which saved him.
- Identity Theft can happen to anyone!
- Ferguson Latest: The guy who was also caught on that robbery tape who is not being charged is known to have given false police report claims in the past and he has given his account saying Michael Brown had his hands up.
- The police officer who shot Michael Brown does not have a dislocated eye socket like originally reported.
- Did anyone go to the New York State Fair last night? Bill talks about the short lady that is there that gets paid for people to look at her.
- We talk about the tiny girl in the new season of American Horror Story.
- Mo’ne Davis is No Mo’. Her team was eliminated yesterday and we talk about her run. Stefan calls in as well.
- On the program today we will talk to Luke Duke from the “Dukes of Hazzard” Tom Wopat!
- You can always count on CNN to do some crazy stuff. Don Lemon does an interview with a rapper and he calls him out. It get’s kind of annoying because they keep talking over one another.
- CNN probably felt that this was their next Malaysian Airlines story.
Ray Stagich – The Weather Channel
- We discuss the weather forecast and conspiracy theory.
Wilie Waffle – Weekend Movie Reviews
- Before we get to Willie, we talk about Bill’s identity theft, the lack of actual Ferguson residents that were arrested, and the little woman.
- Sin City: A Dame To Die For – Revisiting the good, the bad and the ugly in the comic book world of Sin City.
- If I Stay – A teen girl goes into a coma and sees what her life could be if she decides to live.
- When The Game Stands Tall – A legendary team needs to learn that football isn’t everything.
- The movie to go see out of all of them is Sin City!
Before You Go To The Movie Visit: www.wafflemovies.com.
- We talk about the short woman at the New York State Fair.
- In Troy, New York there is a YouTube commercial for a restaurant that serves Medieval food. A man with a very thick accent does the commercial. It’s pretty awful.
- A young kid at a National’s game was hit in the head with a foul ball and fell to the field. To see the video go here: http://wibx950.com/kid-wearing-popcorn-bucket-hat-gets-drilled-by-foul-ball-falls-onto-field/
- A sneaker salesman posted how much money he made on Facebook from an event and he was then murdered by someone who wanted to rob him.
Chris Farber – Herkimer County Sheriff
- Sheriff Farber is running against Claudia Tenney in the Republican primary for The Assembly.
- We talk to the sheriff about the negative effects of the Remington Arms layoffs.
- He talks about SAFE ACT concerns and how it’s affected things and the work load at his office.
- Sheriff Farber talks about the differences between he and Claudia Tenney.
Greeley Ford – Classified
- Greeley is with AT&T and LTE is now available in Boonville. Bill believes that LTE is faster than some home Wifi servers at home.
- Classified will be playing at Harpoon’s at Sylvan Beach this Sunday on the deck and that will be from 2-6!
- We want to give away Water Safari tickets and we will play 20 questions for someone to win and Greeley will help out with this contest.
- Greeley picked CCR and we played for an example of how you could win tickets.
- We play 20 questions with Fred from Marcy for Water Safari Tickets.
Robert Channing and Jason Robinson
- Robert could still be a contestant on AGT. We still don’t know who the wildcards are or if Robert is even eliminated.
- Jason is 11-years-old and has Spina Bifada and he shares with us what his disease is and how he deals with it.
- JRob and his family started the JRob Foundation and that is an organization that was started to help kids with physical disabilities get equipment for adaptive sports equipment.
- Their golf tournament is this Sunday and there is a spot for one more team and it’s $85 a person which includes lunch at the turn, dinner, and prizes.
To Get Involved in the Tournament or to Donate: http://www.jrobfoundation.com/.
Tom Wopat – “Luke Duke”
- Tom was one half of the famous “Dukes of Hazzard.”
- He is on today to talk about his experience doing the famous show and a show he’s doing this Summer in Auburn, NY at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse.
- The show is “The Will Rogers Follies” and it runs from September 3rd – September 24th. For ticket details visit: http://fingerlakesmtf.com/.
Robert Channing – AGT
- Robert talks about how his career has taken off and talks about gigs he has coming up and all that he is doing.
- We also have Ann Zeiman with the Kidney Walk:
- She talks about the risk factors for Kidney disease and Dialysis.
- Ann is in to promote the Kidney Walk:
Date: September 21, 2014
Time: Check-in time: 10:00 AM – Start time: 11:00 AM
Location: Masonic Care Community
Contact: Nannette Carbone
Robert Channing Continues In Studio
- We talk with Robert Channing about Chris Angel and his crazy mind tricks.
- Maria is on to promote an internship program they have via Utica Rotary. She explains what the internship is for and highlights the community service efforts.
- She talks about the positive outcomes from these internships and explains how they are paid Internships.
- Maria gives us the difference between hard times in America and hard times in other countries like Poland.
- She talks about Bill’s speech at Rotary and how inspiring and interesting Bill was.
- To get involved go to http://uticarotary.org/.
Bill is on vacation next week. Have a Great Weekend!