Keeler Show Notes for Friday, May 30th
Friday, May 30th, 2014
- Beautiful weekend ahead!
- The New York Rangers are going to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time since 1994. They beat the Canadiens 1-0 last night at MSG.
- Donald Sterling’s wife has sold the Clippers and Sterling is not happy about it. There are some reports that he’s being mentally evaluated.
- Andrew had a rough Saranac Thursday, not off to a good start this morning.
- One Spelling Bee competitor made a complete fool of himself. He went out in 7th place. He shouted “I know it,” and then he misspelled it. Bill says he sounds like Jerry Lewis and proved it. There were two winners because they ran out of words to spell.
- One more time with Spelling Bee kid Jake Williamson.
- We talk about the call the other day from a listener talking about Claudia Tenney and the possibility that she screened with the Democratic party when seeking a judge position.
- Later on we will attach a dog shock collar to Andrew and Jeff to see if it would be inhumane for Bill’s dog.
- We describe the product at length and whether or not it’s right or wrong.
- Bill gets feedback from Claudia Tenney situation. Julie Miller weighs in as the Conservative chair.
- We discussed the ad campaigns for the Republican primary candidates. Will she receive money from the Tea Party for television ADs.
Ray Stagich – The Weather Channel
- We talk the weather forecast and Jim Cantore’s trip to Florida.
Willie Waffle – Weekend Movie Reviews
A Million Ways to Die In The West – Seth MacFarlane is the worst cowboy you have ever met, and he needs to step it up to win the woman of his dreams.
Maleficent – Angelina Jolie is the villain from Sleeping Beauty.
John Zogby – Zogby Analytics
- We talked local Congressional race, Barack Obama, Hillary, and potential 2016 GOP candidates with John.
- Plate Night delayed because of a death in Charlie’s family, it will be up early next week. Check out the first three episode on our website.
- Clayton Whittemore trial will most likely conclude today. We discuss the details of the case and the charges against him.
Bill Morris – New Hartford Shopping Center
- Bill explained to us the Claudia Tenney situation that was discussed earlier in the day about her past consideration of switching parties to go for a judge position.
- What is the person doing contest? Bill plays a clip of a woman doing cross fit training and she’s preparing to lift a weight.
- It reminds Kristine of a video of a pregnant woman who was doing cross fit and a cross fit trainer.
- A female lawyer in Nevada is advertising herself as a men’s rights attorney in divorce cases. WATCH HER AD:
- Spelling Bee discussion and Jacob Williamson again.
- Don calls in to comment on 2016 Presidential. He was wondering if John Edwards could make a political come back and what do you think of a Hillary Clinton/John Edwards ticket. Bill answers.
- We discussed the John Edwards scandal and how he really could never make a comeback.
The Controversial Shock Collar – Andrew Gets Shocked
- We test out the dog shock collar on Andrew and it was pretty funny! To see the video click here: http://wibx950.com/we-test-an-electric-dog-collar/.
- Jeff tried it too! http://wibx950.com/monaski-tests-dog-collar-too/
- Tom and Dave from Utica Mack helped us out.
- Mostly everyone agreed it’s not suitable for dogs!
- Yesterday Bill was having back problems.
- We reviewed and debriefed after the shock collar test.
- That collar was pricey.
- Former Microsoft CEO has purchased the Clippers.
- Donald Sterling believes his constitutional rights, and that’s the dumbest thing ever.
Melanie Ross Mills – Divorce Parties
- A new trend is divorce parties!
- Melanie is a relationship expert and we discussed divorce in general and what it means to the family unit.
- Bill reminisces a bucket bit they did last year.
- We talk to Martin about his neighbor and his dog. I believe it was a fence dilemma with his neighbor.
- A crazy story out of Utah: Student yearbook pictures were Photoshopped without consent or notification. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason for it.