Keeler Show Notes for Friday, May 9th
Friday, May 9th, 2014
– Meghan Welker is the owner of The Last Tangle Hair Salon and she will be In Studio today to wrap Andrew and grow Bill some hair.
– Mother’s Day is coming soon and Kristine’s ideal gift would be a nap!
– The Draft began yesterday and Johnny Manziel didn’t go quite as early as expected. – Openly gay draft prospect Michael Sam does his first endorsement. He did a Visa commercial. – Donald Sterling caught on tape again, only this time talking to a friend about the situation and him denying the fact that he is a racist. Could it have been a setup?
– Despite the bleak forecast there was some early sunshine. Mosquitoes are limited.
– Claudia Tenney was on Neil Cavuto last night and the Bob Loundsbury show in Syracuse.
– U.S. Citizenship test questions were asked to average Americans who were natural born citizens. They had a really hard time answering any of the questions including, “Who is the Vice-President?”
– NRA endorses Richard Hanna and Carl Paladino endorses Claudia Tenney.
– Meghan will have the solution to hair growth, and her before and after pictures are great! Kristine reveals the secret to before and after photos.
– We discuss weight loss wrap Meghan will try on Andrew.
– Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel give his daily forecast!
Willie Waffle – Weekend Movie Reviews
– Before we got to Willie, Meghan Welker wrapped Andrew On-Air. This wrap helped Meghan lose 6 inches.
Neighbors – The frat moves in next door, and the new parents are going to war to stop the noise. Seth Rogen and Zac Efron.
Legends of Oz: Dorothy Returns – Animated film with Dorothy returning to Oz to take on a jester who wants to rule the land.
Moms Night Out is playing in kind of a national release, but focused on the heartland, so no place in the city is playing it here, and they didn’t show it to me.
– Andrew is running the Boilermaker for the Charity Bib Program to benefit Sitrin.
– Have you ever noticed, and how could you not, how much Presidents age from when they take office to when they leave?
– If you haven’t already make sure you check out the first episode of Plate Night on our website right now. The first restaurant featured is “The Fairways” restaurant in Little Falls.
– Tom calls in to react to the wrap and hair loss discussion.
Meghan Welker – The Last Tangle
– If you are interested in Growing your hair or taking inches off, Go see Meghan in New Hartford near Cavallo’s or call 507-2880.
– She unwraps Andrew and we give one of the wraps away.
– Meghan discusses the hair growth pills which she knows work because her husband used it with success.
– Claudia Tenney and Richard Hanna discussion continues.
– Continuing with Meghan Welker and Bill gets his “Before” pictures taken.
– We measured Andrew and he didn’t have too much of a change, but that was because of the saran wrap.
– This wrap helps with excess skin and fat, even if you work out.
– There is more hair on Andrew’s stomach than Bill’s head.
– The White House on lock down for the second time in three days yesterday. This last time was because someone scaled the building.
– New York City is turning the city pay phones into WiFi hotspots. This will be across all five boroughs.
– Donald Sterling claims he’s not a racist. This call seems scripted. This is a stretch from the PR attempt.
Deb Richardson and Ryan Miller
– They have teamed up to create a short film about Reverend Chauncey Goodrich. He is the man who saved the potato! He saved them right here in Utica.
– This is a fascinating story and you have to watch this film:
– Remember to remember Moms and Grandmas this Mother’s Day. It’s Sunday. Jeff talks about his Mother’s Day memories.
– The founder of Mother’s Day would not have been happy with what the holiday has become. No cards, no chocolates, and no flowers.
Duncan Barrett and Jeff Monosso
– Duncan is the Chief Operations Officer for the Omni Housing Development on to talk about the Liberty Gardens housing projects in Rome. They are holding a ribbon cutting today and what’s unique about these housing projects is they are energy efficient.
– Jeff Monosso is a FOX News reporter and he was on to discuss the Supreme Court decision out of New Hampshire which decided that a vanity plate reading “COPSLIE” was not illegal.
Wrapping Things Up For The Week
– Plate night debuted yesterday. Watch the restaurant and then go visit it in person.
– Bill’s cooking discussed, some things are good and some are not, according to Allison.
– Listener Bill from New Hartford calls up to ask Kristine her age.
– Become a member of our Rewards Club for the chance to win the ultimate trip for you and 27 friends to a Yankees/Red Sox game.