Keeler Show Notes for Friday, November 10th, 2017
Friday, November 10th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- We start the morning replaying our interview with former Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champ and veteran Chad Hennings.
- Rachel Sutherland talks about the summit in Vietnam and updates us on the President's Asia trip thus far.
- We hear from our resident movie reviewer Willie Waffle on the weekend box office and what you should or should not see.
Murder on the Orient Express - A movie based on a book no one reads anymore. (1 Waffle)
Daddy's Home 2 - Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg have to survive Christmas when their Dads come to town. (1 1/2 Waffles)
Willie Waffle is our weekend movie reviewer and it’s brought to you by Honest John’s Hot Dogs and Polish Kielbasa. They’re made right here in Utica.
7 AM Hour
- Katie and Dave Briggs are in studio this morning to talk about her Pay it Forward dinner to benefit transplant healthcare and the Ronald McDonald House.
- Jim Brock is on this morning to talk about a number of topics, but specifically the elections results impact on #NoDowntownHospital.
8 AM Hour
- Joe Hobika is in for the hour to talk about local issues and other topics.
- Lou Poccia is a former Utica Common Council candidate responding to the interview with Jim Brock.