Keeler Show Notes for Monday, February 23rd, 2015
Monday, February 23rd, 2015
Today we will speak with the senior VP of the Orlando Magic, Pat Williams, about his new book on leaders and we will speak with memory expert Dave Farrow on how memory works, with special emphasis on Brian Williams.
- Kristine is back and we're so glad. We also talk about the OSCARS last night and some awkward moments.
- Appellate court makes ruling in regards to released prison inmates, specifically sex offenders.
- Rudy Giuliani made comments about Obama claiming he really didn't care about America. Also, the OSCARS got a little political last night. We also talk to Ken Boone from the Weather Channel.
Willie Waffle - Oscar Recap
- Willie Waffle calls up to give his take on last night's Oscars awards and red carpet show.
Pat Williams - Orland Magic Senior VP
- We talk to Pat Williams about a variety of topics including issues in the NBA this year, what makes a good leader, and his new book.
They Say It's Your Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to Gracie Sabia from Hinckley and Dan Willis from Oriskany!
Sweater Ball Showdown
- Dave and Lauri compete for the ultimate Sweater Ball prize pack which includes tickets to the events, an overnight stay at Vernon Downs, and breakfast at Mr. G's.
- Later on in the show we will speak with Dave Farrow and he is a memory expert. We are going to talk to him about how memories are developed and manufactured.
Ron Moshier - Utica OD
- Ron is on to talk high school basketball and a story he did on local wrestling.
Dave Farrow - Memory Expert
- Dave is an expert when it comes to all things memory and he is on to talk about how you can train your memory and we even will talk to him about what might be Brian Williams' problem is.
For more information on Dave you can visit http://memorymadeeasy.com.
- It's time for everyone's favorite weekly game, Stump Rondenelli, for someone's chance to win lunch at Carmella's. Before we get to the contest, we talk about the supreme court ruling that voids all the sex offender restriction laws, because it's not a New York State law.
Wrapping Up With Stump Rondo
- Helen from Utica is our contestant. Let's see how she does!