Keeler Show Notes for Monday, May 4th, 2015
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Today we will speak with Mark Caswell Jr. from the Utica Comets. We will also speak with Melissa Camman from The F.X. Matt Brewery about the Saranac Thursday schedule being released.
- What an amazing weekend and a great week ahead weather wise and it was a huge weekend for sports, especially The Utica Comets! We also talk about some of the weekend headlines.
- Bill talks about his yard work duties, we also discuss the National Anthem at the boxing match and the announcement of the second royal child.
- A man in Florida was surfing with actual moving vehicles. We also talk about the coverage of the Baltimore riots.
- We talk more about the effects of meth and it's getting down to the end of David Letterman's run. Tenney was on the Fred Dicker's show to talk about Ray Halbritter and the Oneidas.
- AROD ties Willie Mays' on the overall home run list at 4th with 660. The Yankees will not pay him a bonus for it.
- Carol Swain Ph.D. is a race relations expert and political strategist and we talk to her about the events in Baltimore and the shooting that took place in Texas.
- Mark Caswell from the Utica Comets joins us over the phone to talk about the round 1 series victory and how this team has helped the area.
- Melissa Camman is the new PR person at Saranac and she's in to discuss the Saranac Thursday's schedule this year and we are trying some great Saranac beers!
- Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney appeared on a radio show to talk about Ray Halbritter and his alleged spray tan and botox usage. She also talked about her doubts of his Native American bloodline.
- Jeff Matthews is the former WUTR meteorologist is doing some acting now and he is with the Ilion Little Theatre. He is in to promote the show. We talk about what he's doing now.
- We wrap things up with Jeff Matthews about his website and we get a call from a listener, Rosa, about Claudia Tenney's Halbritter comments.
- Bill had some serious acid reflux pain this morning, AROD hits home run number 660, and Jim Rondenelli makes his way in studio.
- We close out the day with everyone's favorite game, Stump Rondenelli!