Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, August 9th, 2018
Thursday, August 9th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) calls with a report on the Muslim group suing the U.S. over Terror Watch List System.
7 AM Hour
- James Magnarelli is the representative for contract negotiations for high school sports officials. He sets the record straight on what they really want.
- Lou Critelli calls in with an update on term limits and Joe Marino discusses the councils role in all of this.
8 AM Hour
- Paul Tuzzolino is a Utica business owner calling in about the New York State law regarding Bereavement leave.
- Green Party candidate for Governor Howie Hawkins is on this morning to talk about his visit to Utica and his run for the state's top seat.