Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, February 1st, 2018
Thursday, February 1st, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio is on this morning to give details on the story of the South Carolina Governor that is demanding residents to stand for the National Anthem, wherever you are, for Super Bowl Sunday.
7 AM Hour
- Brandon Lang is the MAN when it comes to extra-curricular sports activities. His website is BrandonLang.com. He tells us what he's doing for The Super Bowl.
- John Bartholomeo of CrossFit Mohawk Valley, Scott Ingersoll of the UFD and Ed Noonan of the UPD are on this morning to share a story of heroism and heroin overdoses.
- Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi is on this morning to talk about the SOTU, Net Neutrality in NY and West Side Senior Center latest.
8 AM Hour
- Mello Testa is using his Blues Brothers statues to help the Slocum-Dickson WIBX Heart Radiothon. He's in to give us details on it.
- Naegele is in to talk about the potential World Record we could break here in Utica. He also brings us a new Craft Beer of the Week. It's called LIMBO IPA!
- Senator John DeFrancisco is on with us this morning to talk about why he wants to run for Governor.