Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, May 10th, 2018
Thursday, May 10th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) is on this morning to discuss the confirmation hearing of CIA Director nominee Haspel.
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) is reporting on the return of the American citizens being released from a North Korean labor camp.
7 AM Hour
- Lt. Colonel Jeff Addicott is a former Green Beret and Terrorism Law Expert. He gives more detail surrounding the release of 3 Americans held in a North Korean labor camp.
8 AM Hour
- PJ Anadio is the Herkimer College Softball coach in this morning to talk about their 35-game winning streak and the chance to play for the NJCAA Tournament.
- Gerard Neri is a candidate for NY State Supreme Court in the 5th Judicial District.
- Sheriff Todd Hood of Madison County is on this morning to talk about his decision to deputize Oneida Indian Nation police.