Keeler Show Notes for Thursday, May 31st, 2018
Thursday, May 31st, 2018
7 AM Hour
- Ron Klopfenstein is on this morning to promote a fundraiser to save the Westmoreland pool.
- Jim Zecca calls in this morning to discuss his retirement from the Madison County Recycling Center.
- Anthony Brindisi is on this morning to talk about his concerns over the bill passed in the house that threatens jobs at DFAS.
8 AM Hour
- Scot Hayes and Katie Reilly are in this morning to promote tomorrow's Ride For Missing Children.
- The Utica Blue Sox are in this morning to talk about the upcoming season and what the league is like.