Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, August 14th, 2018
Tuesday, August 14th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland (FNR) gives us the details on the firing of Peter Strzok from the FBI.
- Utica Councilman Joe Marino is on this morning to demand reimbursement for City of Utica security.
7 AM Hour
- Robert Caltabiano is an anti-terror analyst and former Secret Service special agent. He joins us this morning to talk about TSA possibly being removed from smaller airports and his experience as a Secret Service agent on the heels of President Trump's visit.
- Joel Barkin is the V.P. of Communications for the Oneida Indian Nation. He's on this morning to talk about the upcoming Development and Vendor Conference coming this September.
- Anthony Brindisi calls in to reflect on his day yesterday and his fundraiser with over 700 supporters.
8 AM Hour
- Brian Miller is the Assemblyman who filled the seat vacated by Congresswoman Claudia Tenney. He was in attendance Monday at Hotel Utica for the Trump-Tenney event.
- Samantha Colosimo-Testa calls in this morning to talk about seeing the President exit Air Force One at Griffiss.
- Chele Farley was mentioned several times by the President yesterday at Hotel Utica. She's on to react and continue talking about her run against Senator Kirsten Gillabrand.