Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) is on this morning to give a report on latest legal battle between Stormy Daniels and Preisdent Trump.
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby from NYC. He's on this morning to deliver his weekly True Tales.
7 AM Hour
- Anthony LaPolla of the Utica City School Board is on this morning to talk about the deal that was put together between the Utica School District and Oneida County to put SPOs in the elementary schools.
- Derek Clark of Broadway Utica is on this morning to promote their special holiday show, "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
- Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara joins us in studio this morning to discuss the release of the list of priests in the Syracuse Diocese, living and deceased, who have credible allegations of sexual abuse against them. Where does the DA's office come in?
8 AM Hour
- Rachel Daughtry is the Director of Agency Relations for the Compassion Coalition. She's on to talk about the grand opening of "Your Bargain Grocer."
- John Piseck is the Director of the Herkimer County IDA. He's on this morning to update us on the pumpkin patch latest.