Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
On today’s show we will talk with Dave Dudajek about Operation Sunshine, a native CNY couple living in NYC who were in a viral video, and we do a New York Sash Teddy Bear Toss Wrap Up.
- Gallagher is coming in today to avoid being delayed by bad weather.
- We talk about some other stories hitting the news including the swastika wrapping paper.
- Bill gives his thoughts on the wrapping paper with the alleged swastika wrapping paper. To see the paper check out this story: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local. We also talk with Ray Stagich from the Weather Channel.
- We talk about injuries from a drone in a restaurant and during peaceful protests. Some other wacky stories are discussed.
Dave Dudajek - Operation Sunshine and The OD
- Dave is on to talk about the serious needs of Operation Sunshine.
Thomas Kopie of 'Coyote and Crow'
- Thomas and his wife were responsible for a viral video of the little girl dancing on the Subway platform and the video has over 5 million views. To see the full story and video visit: http://wibx950.com/central-new-york-natives-featured-in-viral-video-watch/.
Robert Channing - AGT
- Robert will be performing at our Keeler Christmas Bash. He will be painting something of course.
- Charlie Sheen may not be in the "Two and a Half Men" finale. We also get some more amazement from Robert Channing.
Free Money Question of the Day
- We get the final $100 winner and it's Rob from New Hartford! He also wins dinner for 2 at Carmella's and we want to thank everyone who participated in this awesome contest this Fall.
Gary Heenan and Scot Hayes (Teddy Bear Toss Recap)
- We talk to Coach Heenan and Scot Hayes about the New York Sash Teddy Bear Toss game.
Bennett Weiner - BBB Wise Giving Alliance
- Before we talk with Bennett we talk about people who physically have keys to the internet.
- Bennett Weiner is the COO of the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance. He is on to warn people about fake charity scams.
- We tell you the gifts to get kids of people you don't like for Christmas!