Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, April 2nd
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- We could see unusually cold temperatures for the month of April. What else is new?
- Malaysian Airlines update: Nothing new except search parties are growing tired, weary, and borderline depressed.
- This new State Budget includes a property tax refund. It's not much but maybe you could fill your tank with it!
- Andrew is loving his new truck, a 2007 GMC Sierra K1500. He "April Fooled" his family saying he wouldn't get it til the next day and fooled them all.
- Drunk man found in his car in Florida, passed out at a stop light. He had a Taco Bell burrito in hand.
- Some other April Fool's pranks include Tim Julian running for Mayor again and Allison (Bill's wife) could never tell if Bill was pranking her or not?
Ray Stagich's Daily Forecast
We also discussed The Farmer's Almanac and the legitimacy of said source.
Peter Franklin - The Gabby Cabby
Peter Franklin is the last English speaking cab driver in New York City. He was on to share his weekly True Tales.
Claudia Tenney Article on WIBX Website
- Claudia Tenney refused to vote "Yes" on any of the Budget Bills. Bill went over what Budget Bills were specifically and he addressed the article and Assemblywoman Tenney's issues with it.
Claudia Tenney - FULL INTERVIEW
- Fair or Unfair? That is the question.
***State Budget Discussion***
State Senator Joe Griffo
Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente
Assemblyman Marc Butler - In Studio
- Assemblyman Butler also talked about the Safe-Act protest rally in Albany and addressed the issue of Carl Paladino wanting Donald Trump to run for governor.