Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, January 18th, 2017
Wednesday, January 18th, 2017
6 AM Hour
- Rachel Sutherland gives us an update on the boycott planned at the Presidential Inauguration.
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio updates us on Trump's overall approval rating before the inauguration.
7 AM Hour
- Dr. Brandon Brock joins us this morning to discuss the issue of concussions, and how they may increase the risk of Alzheimer's.
- We speak with Daniel Enea regarding a new law that makes it okay for funeral homes to allow food and beverage in their facility. The reason behind why it was illegal in the first place is quite interesting.
8 AM Hour
- Rich Synek is the founder of 'Feed Our Vets' which is a local organization that has gone nationwide. He recently received 35,000 cans of Armour Brands canned food, and they are expecting another 140,000 cans soon.
- Cindy Chan Phillips is a nutritionist with the New York Beef Council. She is in to give an analysis of Bill's diet, and what people need to know about eating healthy and enjoying life.
- We close the show talking to a local author, and we get our weekly "Legal Lis" segment with a great substitute, Wendy Patrick.