Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Today we speak to the Gabby Cabby, Lt. Steve Hauck and Tony Picente about the Union Station crash, and Tim Reed is in to give a last minute push for the Charity Bib program.
6 AM Hour
- There is new NANO fallout with this Austrian company news. Bill believes it's very possible that this announcement could come as soon as tomorrow. It may be that the 1,000 jobs is a real possibility.
- Utica, Herkimer, and Oneida made the list of the Top Ten Worst Places to Live in New York. Now, keep in mind the website that released this list is called www.roadsnacks.net.
- Ivanna Trump, the ex-wife of Donald Trump, has come out and said that Donald never tried to rape him when they were together. She went as far as to say that he would even make a good President. Tom Brady's suspension has also been upheld and he feels like it's ridiculous. He destroyed his cellphone. We also talk about another Allegiant Air horror story.
- We speak with Peter Franklin who is the Gabby Cabby. We get the true tales from New York City including stories of Alligators and Sharks.
7 AM Hour
- We talk about a few stories including an Ohio woman whose house was on fire and she blames her cousins burning love. We also talk about a 911 operator who hung up on a woman whose loved one was shot, and Jimmy Kimmel talks about the lion in Zimbabwe, Cecil, who was shot by an American dentist. We also talk about the first female in the NFL.
- Mark Montgomery is with Joseph's Experience and it is an organization that helps children and their families effected by cancer and Leukemia. Mark is in to promote the Ride for Joe, which will benefit the organization.
- We give people more chances to get in on the Nano Job Pool contest. We have one date left this month and 6 dates left in August. We continue to talk about how real the possibility of this announcement is.
- We talk to Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente and the UPD's Lt. Steve Hauck about the latest on the Union Station train crash and what questions still remain.
8 AM Hour
- We talk with Jeff Taylor who is the owner of The Wild Animal Park in Chittenango. They have a different approach to the zoo concept and they have some really amazing animals including lions, tigers, bears, and even a giraffe! They are located at 7621 Lakeport Rd. Call them for more information at 315-727-5587.
- Pamela Matt is the Executive Director of Utica College's Young Scholars program and she is in to talk about all the strides they are making and the positive relationship between the college and Utica City School District.
- Tim Reed from the Boilermaker is in this morning for a final push on the Charity Bib program. The deadline for donations is Friday, July 31st. To donate to Andrew's cause click here.
- Can you stump Bill with a song that can't be found on iTunes'? We challenge you for the chance to win dinner for two.