Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers (FNR) gives us the dirt on all the Royal Wedding drama ahead of this weekends ceremonies.
7 AM Hour
- John Zogby is on this morning to give his latest thoughts on all things politics and the topic of 'Democrats Needing to Learn That Hearts Will Beat Charts in 2020.'
- Kim Strong is with Lainey's Army and they have moved to a new location. They are in need of supplies and volunteers. She's on to update us on the situation.
- Joe Hobika calls in to react to the School Board election results in Utica. His disappointment was more with the process, than losing the election.
- Joel Barkin is the V.P. of Communications for the Oneida Indian Nation. He joins us this morning to discuss their plans for sports betting at Turning Stone and other casinos.
8 AM Hour
- We talk briefly with Anthony LaPolla who was the top vote-getter.
- GOP candidate for Governor of New York is on this morning to talk about the latest from the campaign trail and Schneiderman's resignation.
- Ryan Nobles from CNN calls in to talk about the latest news from The Hill.