Nine Bartenders Under Arrest For Serving Alcohol To Minors
No alcohol should be served to minors, and the Rome Police Department is working to make certain people it is not.
Nine local bartenders are under arrest for serving alcohol to children.
The Rome Police Community Impact Unit and Oneida County Stop DWI visited seventeen spots in Rome. Identification checks were not conducted at nine locations.
Bartenders were arrested from the following:
- Applebee’s 1794 Black River Boulevard
- Bucky’s 1305 Floyd Avenue
- DeMatteo’s Bar 705 East Dominick Street
- Korps Corner 800 West Dominick Street
- Lupia’s Bar 701 East Dominick Street
- The Mill Bar 611 East Dominick Street
- Palisades Hotel 1921 North James Street
- Philly’s Bar 415 West Dominick Street
- Trace’s 1109 Oneida Street
Eight locations did not sell alcohol to minors:
- Aquinos 910 Floyd Avenue
- Black River Ale House 1747 Black River Boulevard
- Delvecchios Bar 416 West Dominick Street
- Legends Sports Bar 528 Erie Boulevard West
- Midnite Mikes Bar 443 South James Street
- Ramblin Inn 415 North James Street
- Rhine Haus 513 West Dominick Street
- Sammy G’s Bar 417 West Dominick Street