Road Closures For Monday July 8, 2013
As cleanup continues some roads have reopened but more rain is causing amendments to our list of road closures for the area.
The National Weather Service is advising residents to remain in tune with local weather advisories as flood warnings persist for several municipalities.
The following roads are still closed:
- Route 80 from Fort Plain in Montgomery County to the Herkimer / Otsego County line (expected to be a long-term closure)
- Route 5 from Route 10 to Route 334 in Montgomery County (expected to be a long-term closure)
- Route 51 from Ilion to Cedarville in Herkimer County (expected to be long-term)
- Route 168 from Route 28 and Columbia Street to Route 167 in Herkimer County (expected to be long-term)
- Route 171 from the start (Old Route 5S) to the end (at Gulph Road) in Frankfort, Herkimer County
- Route 5 from Gun Club Road to Little Falls in Herkimer County (expected to be long-term)
- Route 69 from Route 69 (over the Sauquoit Creek) in Whitesboro in Oneida County
- Route 5 from Route 233 to Route 5B at Limberlost Road in Kirkland in Oneida County
- River Street in Oriskany (Oneida County) is flooded.
- Route 20 from Route 26 to Route 46 in Pine Woods in Madison County