Speed Painter Robert Channing Credits America’s Got Talent for Exploding Career
New Hartford speed painter and mentalist, Robert Channing says his career is exploding since being advanced to the next round on NBC's America's Got Talent.
"My career has taken off and I owe it all to AGT", said Channing. "The opportunities I'm looking at are a direct result of my appearance on the NBC program."
Channing appeared on First News with Keeler in the Morning on WIBX Tuesday morning, performing some 'mind blowing' stunts that wowed everybody in-studio.
Check out Producer Andrew Derminio's description of Tuesday's antics, including audio and video from the Keeler Show.
Robert Channing - In Studio
- Kristine Bellino, WIBX/TSM
- Robert had a big weekend performing at the Stanley Theatre on Saturday and he was at Utica College last night.
- Robert talks about what's new with him and what he's got planned.
- Robert performs for us an amazing mind reading demonstration with Andrew assisting. He blindfolded himself with silver dollars, duct tape, a blindfold, and more duct tape. Then he guessed correctly several items we held up in the studio.
Another Incredible Display From Robert
- When we returned from break, Robert wrapped up a trick he was working on with Andrew. He had asked Andrew to draw a picture and put it in his pocket. He did not tell Robert what the picture was, he simply looked at Andrew and drew a house. It was mind blowing.
Here is the video of the incredible trick.