Contact Us
fire

fire

Photo Courtesy: Sarah Brooks
Photo Courtesy: Sarah Brooks
[

Transformer Fire Causes Power Outage In New Hartford

A transformer fire on Oxford Road in New Hartford has knocked out power to residents of the area.

Read More|Comment

WIBX
WIBX
[

BREAKING: Fire At The Rome Animal Hospital

Fire crews are on the scene of a fire at the Rome Animal Hospital on Lamphear Rd.

Read More|Comment

Gino Geruntino, WIBX
Gino Geruntino, WIBX
[

Girl Injured In Adrean Terrace Fire

A fire at Adrean Terrace in Utica has left a young girl in critical condition.

Read More|Comment

Price Cropped
[

Utica Police Finds Pot Growing Operation While Responding To Lincoln Ave. Fire

Utica Police were greeted with two situations at one location, when officers responded to the scene of a fire.

Read More|Comment

Dave Wheeler, Townsquare Media
Dave Wheeler, Townsquare Media
[

Utica Firefighters Still Investigating Lincoln Avenue Fire

Firefighters are still investigating a weekend fire on Lincoln Avenue.

Read More|Comment

Firefighters at Brazil Club Fire
AFP
[

Nightclub Fire Kills Hundreds in Brazil

The death toll in a horrific nightclub fire in Brazil as risen to 232, according to news sources. This number is updated from the original count of 245 first reported by local news sources.

A fire started at the Boate Kiss nightclub around 2 AM in the southern city of Santa Maria

Read More|Comment

Category: World News Tags: ,
Google StreetView
Google StreetView
[

Fire Reported at RA Dudrack in Holland-Patent

Firefighters from Holland-Patent and surrounding communities are battling a blaze at a structure on Route 365.  Scanner reports indicate the structure is the window dealer RA Dudrack.

Read More|Comment

Utica Fire Department, Facebook
Utica Fire Department, Facebook
[

More Details On Columbia Street Fire In West Utica

One person was seriously injured during an early morning fire at a "boarding house" located at 914 Columbia Street in West Utica.

Read More|Comment

Utica Fire 914 Columbia Street
UFD/Facebook
[

Early Morning Fire Injures West Utica Man

A fire at a 'boarding house' at 914 Columbia Street has left a Utica man injured.

Read More|Comment

antwan73, web.stagram.com
antwan73, web.stagram.com
[

Power Strip to Blame for SUNY Oneonta Fire (PHOTO GALLERY, VIDEO)

Investigators from the City of Oneonta Fire Department deemed that the fire that caused damage to Matteson Hall on the SUNY Oneonta campus started as the result of a malfunction and the improper use of an electric plug strip in a suite bedroom on the third floor.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wibx950.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WIBX 950 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on WIBX 950 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!