smoking

Fatal Fire in Sayre Blamed on Smoking
One person is dead in a house fire in Sayre that is being blamed on smoking in bed while using an oxygen tank.
Fire officials say the blaze on Peck Street was reported shortly after midnight December 2.  An 83 year old man’s bed caught fire and he was killed...
Disney Bans Smoking in Youth-Rated Movies
If you’re a fan of Disney baddies like cigar-smoking Bill Sykes from Oliver & Company (and really, who isn’t a fan of Bill Sykes from Oliver & Company?), this news is relevant to your tobacco-stained interests: The Walt Disney Company has banned all depictions of smoking from a…

Load More Articles