The Best Free Summer Concerts in Utica and Central New York
If you’re a music lover, there’s no better way to spend a warm summer night than taking in one of the many free concerts offered by municipalities throughout the area.
There are a number of options available, so pull up a lawn chair or lay down a blanket and get ready to enjoy some great tunes.
- Village of Whitesboro — Concerts in The Park are held every Wednesday night on the Village Green starting at 6:30. The season kicks off on May 22nd and runs through August 28th.
- Village of New York Mills– The Summer Concert Series begins on June 4th and takes place every Tuesday through August 26th. The concerts take place at Pulaski Park on Main Street starting at 7:00 in June and July and at 6:30 in August.
- City of Sherrill — The Summer Concert Series takes place every Tuesday night from June 25th through August 27th at the Reilly-Mumford Park Gazebo. The music begins at 6:30.
- Town of Marcy — The 27th season of the Betsy the Barge Concert Series gets underway on Thursday, June 27th at Erie Canal Lock 20 in Marcy. The series runs through Labor Day.
- Village of Sherburne — Music in The Park, Wednesday evenings from 6:00 – 8:30 in Gaines Park.
- The City of Utica– is currently working on this year’s Monday Night at Hanna Park schedule.
Fritz’s Polka Band will be performing on June 27th at Betsy the Barge in Marcy and at Pulaski park in New York Mills on August 6th.