Utica Man Arrested For Alleged Narcotics Distribution
Utica, NY (WIBX) - A Utica man was taken to jail after police executed a search warrant at his residence. The suspect, 36-year-old Christopher Hernandez, is facing an array of drug charges after police allegedly found cocaine, marijuana, and drug packaging material at his home on 1100 Lenox Avenue. Officials say the warrant was a result of an extensive investigation into the sale and distribution of narcotics.
Hernandez is facing the following charges:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd,- B felony
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 4th- C felony
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th,-misdemeanor
- Criminal Use of Drug Paraphernalia 2nd-misdemeanor
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana-violation
UPD's Metro Unit was assisted by the Utica/ New Hartford Emergency Response Team, The Special Operations Unit, and the United States Marshal's Service.