Valentine’s Day Drug Sweep Leads to Several Arrests in Herkimer
The Herkimer Police Department has made several arrests following a Valentine's Day Drug sweep. Eight people are facing charges for the alleged criminal sale of a controlled substance.
Following a lengthy investigation authorities raided several locations in and around the Village of Herkimer. The individuals are accused of selling both heroin and cocaine.
The following individuals were arrested on Grand Jury Indictments for Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the third degree, which is a class 'B' felony.
- HOLLY K MARTIN (25), of the Inn Towne Motel in Herkimer (2 counts / cocaine). Additional charges pending.
- ANNA ALLOCCO (39), formerly of 212 Dewey Ave, currently residing at the Glen Ridge Motel in East Herkimer (3 counts / heroin).
- JESUS GOTAY (43), formerly of 212 Dewey Ave, currently residing at the Glen Ridge Motel in East Herkimer (1 count / heroin).
- JUSTIN BRUNETTE, aka “Breezy” (32) of the Glen Ridge Motel in East Herkimer (1 count / cocaine).
- CHELSEY CAREY (23), of 15 S Third Ave in Ilion (2 counts / heroin). HPD assisted by Ilion Police Department.
The following were arrested on warrants from the Village of Herkimer for Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the Third Degree, a class 'B' felony.
- RONALD B HUNTER, aka “Jack” (43) of the Budget Inn in Herkimer (1 count / heroin). Arraigned at the Village of Herkimer Court and remanded to the HCCF in lieu of $50,000 cash or $100,000 bond.
- ALEXANDER L McKINSEY, aka “Skully” (22) of Utica, currently incarcerated at the Oneida County Correctional Facility (1 count / cocaine). Assisted by Utica PD and US Marshals.
In addition to the indictments and warrants, 44-year-old Victor Torres, aka "Diego" of the Bronx who is currently staying at the Inn Towne Motel in Herkimer was arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance and Criminally Using Drug Paraphernalia.
The Herkimer Police Department worked closely with several other law enforcement agencies to execute this operation and other arrests are pending.
BONUS VIDEO: Keeler Reads 'Mean Tweets' From Utica Refugees Issue