Contact Us

[VIDEO] Man Accidentally Sets Wife on Fire At Gas Station

We’ve all heard and seen the warnings not to light a match or a cigarette, or even use your cell phone while pumping gas into your vehicle.

A Georgia woman received severe burns when her husband was playing with his lighter as the couple pumped gas into their pickup truck.

30-year-old Jessica Dawkins is seen standing next to her husband as he pumped gas just last month when a spark from the lighter ignited the gas vapor and caught her on fire.  Dawkins suffered second and third-degree burns from the incident. Her 37-year-old husband Austin Dawkins has been charged with reckless conduct and could face up to a year in prison.

See the surveillance video below:

More From WIBX

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wibx950.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WIBX 950 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WIBX 950 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!