Win $500 Sunday at Keeler Egg Nog Drop
There’s a chance to win $500 and help out the Keeler Toy Drive this Sunday before the Utica Comets game at 2 p.m. with the Eggnog Drop from WIBX.
Bring a new unwrapped toy to the main entrance of the Utica Aud on Sunday no later than 2 p.m. and you could qualify to win the cash by competing in Keeler’s Egg Nog Drop.
“We’ll put Senator Joe Griffo 30-feet in the air and he’ll pour egg
nog down to the ground,” said Keeler. “Contestants will try to fill their jugs with as much egg nog as possible in order to win the $500.”
Contestants will have Byrne Dairy glass milk containers and the person who collects the most egg nog wins.
“People should dress accordingly,” said Keeler. “It will be cold and wet so gloves and rain gear would be a good idea.”
The Comets play Lake Erie at 3 p.m. Anyone who brings a new un-wrapped toy to the box office on Sunday will be
given $12 admission tickets to the game. Season ticket holders will be given $12 vouchers for a future game.
1. Contestants must arrive at or around 2 p.m. on Sunday, December 15, 2013 at the entrance of the Utica Memorial Auditorium with a new unwrapped toy for our Toy Drive.
2. Three contestants of those who wish to compete will be selected at random.
3. Egg nog will be poured from a lift truck boom approximately 30 feet in the air and contestants, one at a time, will attempt to collect the falling egg nog in a glass container that will be provided for them. The person who collects the most egg nog will win $500 in cash to be given out at the location once the winner is declared.
4. In the event of a tie, a random winner will be selected.
5. WIBX reserves the right to change these rules for any reason at any time. WIBX reserves the right to disqualify a contestant for any reason at at any time. All decisions regarding contest rules, procedure, qualification and eligibility are at the sole discretion of WIBX and staff. All decisions regarding this contest by WIBX staff are final.
6. There is no purchase required to compete. While contestants are encouraged to donate a new unwrapped toy in order to enter the contest, any person can enter by submitting their name, address and telephone number on a 3 x 5 index card no later than 2 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013 at the contest location. Submitting a new unwrapped toy will not increase a person’s chances of winning; however, anyone who brings a new unwrapped toy to the Utica Comets Box office before the game will be eligible to receive a $12 discounted ticket for Sunday’s Utica Comets game with Lake Erie.