Woman In Bath Salts Case Officially Charged
Madison County, (WIBX) – The woman accused of going on a half naked rampage, high on bath salts, has officially been charged. According to the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, 34-year-old Nicole Campbell is facing the following charges:
- Obstructing Governmental Administration, a Class A Misdemeanor
- Harassment in the 2nd Degree, a Violation
- Resisting Arrest, a Class A Misdemeanor
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a Class A Misdemeanor
- Reckless Endangerment in the 2nd Degree, a Class A Misdemeanor
On the night of the incident, Campbell allegedly destroyed a number of household items, including smashing out windows, and leaving her property in disarray. Police say she also tried attacking them with a golf club and a large kitchen knife. Also, a minor child was found hiding in another room during the combative situation.
Campbell was arrested at her residence on Dugway Road in the Town of DeRuyter yesterday evening, and taken to Madison County Jail on $10,000 cash bail/$20,000 bond. She will answer these charges at DeRuyter court at a later date.