Keeler Show Notes for Monday, November 10th, 2014
Friday, November 10th, 2014
Today is the big day! It's the final weigh in for our weight loss challenge and someone will be winning $500 courtesy of The Hobika Law Firm. We will also speak with Joe Marino, Sheriff Rob Maciol, and more.
- The journey of the weight loss challenge comes to an end, the colder weather is here, and it was a big weekend for local sports.
- Former Oneida County Judge candidate John Dillon story over the weekend, domestic violence, and Wayne calls in to talk about his story.
- A restaurant serves kids frozen alcoholic drinks, demon girl toy slits her wrists, and a grandmother gets her purse stolen and cops come to her rescue. We also check in with Ken Boone from The Weather Channel.
- Don't miss Plate Night on our website! We continue our weight loss challenge discussion.
- Sarah calls up to talk about how her daughter was shown Harry Potter in Kindergarten. She was not happy about it.
Joe Marino - Utica Common Councilman
- Joe is on to talk about Veterans' parking stickers and the Veteran parking spaces.
First Round Of Weigh Ins
- Bill and Jeff weigh in and the results are great! Andrew will weigh in soon.
Free Money Question of the Day #1
- JoJo is the contestant and he doesn't win the $100, but he gets dinner for 2 at Carmella's.
Sheriff Rob Maciol - Oneida County Sheriff
- We have the Sheriff on to talk about the fact that they are hiring correctional officers.
Mike DeBraggio - Hamilton College
- Before Mike, we talk about Veteran's Day and how special the day is. Mike is from Hamilton College talking about the new mascot and Derek Jeter.
- Tom also calls in to give a list of restaurants that are giving free meals to Veteran's on Veteran's Day.
Lewis Airth - Local Business Owner
- Lewis is the Managing Partner of Avalon Document Services and he is talking about the merger with Graphics of Utica. He also reflects on reasons for investment in this area, being located in Syracuse.
Ron Moshier - Utica OD
- Ron is on to give us the details on the High School Football Playoffs latest.
Free Money Question of the Day #2
- Pat from Rome is the contestant and even though he didn't win the $100, he won dinner for 2 at Carmella's.