Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Today we speak with John Zogby about the upcoming GOP debate, Andrew has a challenge for Bill, and we will try and Stump Rondenelli.
6 AM Hour
- We talk with Jessica Golloher about Israeli interrogation tactics and the interview didn't go according to plan. We also talk about a Hot Air Balloon that landed in Central New York.
- We try Donald Trump's phone number because Gawker released it to the world! We also talk about a psychic who went undercover to disprove them.
7 AM Hour
- We talk to John Zogby about the upcoming GOP debate and he gives his take on Donald Trump and how long his charade will last. We also talk to John about the negativity toward Muslims.
- A woman in Russia experienced sever pain in her stomach for three years because of what? Ryan calls up with the correct answer and wins Carmella's and Holland Farms.
8 AM Hour
- Bill also lets you know how you could die from Barbecuing and it may not be what you expect. We also talk to Simon Owen about the possibility of frisbee being added to the Summer Olympics.
- We play our weekly contest, Stump Rondenelli, and Jim only gets stumped by 1 question.