Keeler Show Notes for Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
6 AM Hour
- Tonya J. Powers of Fox News Radio joins us this morning to talk about why Starbucks is closing today. It has to do with sensitivity training.
7 AM Hour
- Dr. Greg Hipskind is a Neurologist discussing the best diet to be on for your brain!
- Mike Rotondo is on this morning. He's the 30-year-old man who has 30 days to leave his parents Camillus home.
8 AM Hour
- Ron Moshier is the Utica OD Sports Editor and he gives us a rundown on what's still to come this spring sports season.
- Jordan Peters of The Boilermaker is on this morning to remind people that bibs are going fast.
- Luke Perry from Utica College is on this morning to discuss the latest from the NY-22 Congressional Race.