Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Today we talk with legendary TV Drama actor Randolph Mantooth. We also discuss the school budget votes and education with Robert Miller, Herkimer Superintendent, and Dr. Rick Timbs from the SSFC.
6 AM Hour
- School Budget vote results, we preview what's to come today, and Sawyer Fredericks from Fultonville wins NBC's 'The Voice.' Also, The Comets look to move on to the Western Conference Finals tonight at The AUD.
- David Letterman has been a little more free with his monologues lately, and Bill Murray showed up to the show possibly inebriated. We also review the ramifications of the school budget votes.
- We try and figure out who the final guests will be on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' tonight and we discuss the weather with meteorologist Ray Stagich.
- Peter Franklin is the Gabby Cabby and he gives us the True Tales from New York City. We also talk with him about David Letterman and he tells us the story of how he TURNED DOWN DAVID LETTERMAN.
7 AM Hour
- We speak with the one and only Randolph Mantooth from the legendary TV Drama, Emergency! He talks about his time on the show, his ties locally, his appearance on 'Sons of Anarchy' and much more! He will be in the area for an EMT event this Friday! To find out more about this TV legend visit his website!
- Craig Muder from the Baseball Hall of Fame joins us on the line to discuss the Hall of Fame Classic weekend. 6 Hall of Famers will be here in town and many Major League players. The game is Saturday at 2 and the parade is at Noon.
- We talk with Robert Miller who is the Superintendent of the Herkimer Central School District. The people of Herkimer voted 'No' on the proposed school budget and he explains what's next in this process.
- We continue to discuss issues that are facing the Herkimer Central School District, especially when it comes to how to handle sports.
8 AM Hour
- In studio is Dr. Rick Timbs of the Statewide School Finance Consortium. He is on to discuss tax credits for private donors donations to private schools. This is another plan by Cuomo to destroy education (according to Bill). We also play some of the music from the VERY talented Sawyer Fredericks.
- We continue the education discussion with Dr. Rick Timbs.
- Legal Lis Wiehl is the FOX News Legal Analyst is one of our favorite weekly segments. She gives us all the crazy legal stories making headlines. We also talk smoking in studio and William calls in to comment on education and school tax credits.
- The Band Last Left is in studio and they are the band kicking off Saranac Thursday! They also play little song for us. We also check in with Ana Rivera from Eyewitness News on WUTR.