Saint Elizabeth Med Center Opens Two New Lab Sites
Utica, NY (WIBX) – Saint Elizabeth Medical Center has two new laboratory draw sites serving area residents.
The first is located at Upstate Cerebral Palsy on Genesee Street in Utica. The second is at the Ridge Mills Medical Center in Rome.
You do not need to be a patient of Saint Elizabeth to use the labs.
Another office with be opening soon at the Town of Webb Health Center in Old Forge.
For more information call Saint Elizabeth Medical Center at (315) 798.8195.
The addresses of the new sites are:
- Upstate Cerebral Palsy 1427 Genesee Street Utica
- Ridge Mills Medical Center 7901 Ridge Mills Road Rome
These join existing laboratories at the following locations:
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Arts 4401 Middle Settlement Road New Hartford
- Marian Medical Professional Bldg 2211 Genesee Street Utica
- Sister Rose Vincent Fam Med Ctr 120 Hobart Street Utica
Saint Elizabeth Medical Group Offices:
- Little Falls Office 500 East Main Street Little Falls
- Clinton Office 101 College Street Clinton
- Mohawk Office 5 Ann Street Mohawk
- East Utica Office 1256 Culver Avenue Utica
- North Utica Office 417 Trenton Road Utica
- South Utica Office 6 Hampden Place Utica
Town of Webb Health Center 114 South Shore Road Old Forge