State Police Bust Sex Trafficking Ring Involving Oneida County Minor
Marcy, NY (WIBX) The New York State Police arrest 9 people in connection with a sex trafficking ring involving an Oneida County minor.
Authorities say the ring was lead by a Brother-Sister team, Edward and Lynnette Tilden who used the website Backpage.com to sell the child online to various people for sex.
According to police, those arrested include the traffickers, the facilitators and the people who purchased sex acts from the victim.
State Police believe other minors have been advertised in a similar way, they are asking anyone with information to contact the State Police in Marcy at 315-366-6000.
The following individuals were arrested:
- Lynnette M. Tilden, age 25, of Utica -Penal Law 260.10 -Sex Trafficking*
- Edward E. Tilden, age 30, of Orwell – Penal Law 260.10 -Sex Trafficking*
- Alexandria Davall, age 23, of Utica – Penal Law 260.10 -Sex Trafficking*
- Michael J Olsen, age 28, of Verona – Penal Law 130.40 -Criminal Sex Act 3rd
- David J Jamrosz, age 56, of New York Mills – Penal Law 130.40 -Criminal Sex Act 3rd
- Michael J. Curcio, age 22, of Whitesboro – Penal Law 130.25 (2) -Rape 3rd
- Rosheen A. Brooks, age 32, of Utica – Penal Law 130.25 (2) -Rape 3rd
- Jakeem E Penn Sr., age 35, of Utica – Penal Law 260.10 -Endangering the welfare of a child
- Curtis L O’dell, age 61, of Utica – Penal Law 260.10 -Endangering the welfare of a child
*Sex Trafficking charge is a class “B” felony punishable by up to 25 years in prison.