Win $500 from Hobika Law in Keeler Show’s Cuomo Visit Pool
WIBX's Keeler Show is giving away $500 in cash from the Hobika Law Firm to anyone who can predict the date that Governor Andrew Cuomo comes to the Greater Utica area for a public appearance. The Governor has not been to or referenced the area since the Nano debacle, when Austria's AMS corporation pulled out of their intent to open in Marcy.
Here's how the contest works.
• Eligible contestants can call during the Keeler Show (Mon-Fri 6-9a.m.) at 315-736-0186 and select a date, or enter here via email.
• Each date can only be assigned to one contestant. (Email entries will be contacted to select another date if the date they chose was already taken.) (WIBX is not responsible for missed emails both received or sent.)
• Eligible dates to select are February 5, 2017 through December 31, 2017. Contestants who choose dates 'never' or 'when hell freezes over' will not be eligible to win.
Fill out the form below to enter the contest and good luck. Scroll to the bottom of this page for official rules.
ENTER THE CONTEST
• Prize money will be paid for directly by Joe Hobika and the Hobika Law Firm of Utica.
• A calendar of assigned dates will be posted online within the next two weeks.
• The winning date will be the first time Governor Andrew Cuomo makes a public appearance in the Greater Utica area (generally including areas from Rome to Little Falls and Boonville to West Winfield). Any appearance will serve as a 'visit' and meet the requirements of the contest. WIBX and its staff will determine what constitutes a visit and reserves the right to change or alter the rules of this contest at any time for any reason. All decisions by WIBX will be final. Participation in the contest means that your agree with these rules and the official contest rules at WIBX which are posted here for review.