Food Site Names Top 10 Restaurants in Upstate New York
Looking for an experience in culinary excellence during the holidays? Well, you don't have to drive that far if you live in Upstate New York.
This week, the food reservation application and website Open Table published their list of the highest rated New York restaurants in Upstate New York and their 'end of the year' list has several establishments all within driving distance.
Each month OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews. We sort the results by category to help you discover new favorites. It's a great partnership: you reserve, eat, and review. We listen...and deliver the results for all to benefit. -Open Table, December 2017 (*Restaurants must participate in the Open Table reservation system in order to be rated.)
Among the Top 10 for New York restaurants north of New York City:
• Saint Lawrence Spirits On The River Chateau, Farm-to-Table, Clayville
• Yono's, Contemporary American, Albany
• UpRiver Cafe, American, Lake George
• The Horned Dorset, French, Leonardsville
• The Tailor and the Cook, Contemporary American, Utica
• The Owl at Twilight in Olmstedville,
• Wildflowers at Turning Stone, Continental, Verona
• TS Steakhouse at Turning Stone, Steak House, Verona
• Athos Restaurant in Albany.
Click on the restaurant's name to make a reservation through Open Table.
Follow Bill Keeler on Facebook