Four Month Investigation Leads To Eight Arrests In Utica
A four month investigation by State Police, Utica Police and the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office has resulted in the arrests of eight people.
Search warrants were executed at locations on Dewitt Street, Brinckerhoff Avenue, Parker Street, Jay Street and Howard Avenue in Utica.
Police say they seized heroin, crack cocaine, Suboxone, OxyContin and marijuana, along with over $39,000 in cash, a handgun, assorted drug paraphernalia and cutting agents.
The eight suspects face charges including criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a weapon and tampering with physical evidence.
The eight people arrested were:
- Ako Burrell, age 24, Utica
- Kevin Huling, age 20, Bronx
- Daquan Kelly, age 20, Manhattan
- Adrian Liggins, age 33, Utica
- William Liggins, age 33, Utica
- Ray Mungo, age 23, Utica, .
- Ida M. Loftly, age 66, Utica,
- Memphis Delacruz, age 24, Utica