Lake Effect Snow Storm Could Bring Up to 2 Feet in Central New York
A Lake Effect Snow storm is bringing anywhere from 2 inches to 2 feet, depending on where you live in Central New York. The National Weather Service has issued a Snow Warning in Northern Oneida County until Saturday night and a snow advisory until Friday morning for Southern Oneida, Madison and Onondaga counties.
LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING - 1 PM Thursday to 7PM Saturday
* LOCATIONS...NORTHERN ONEIDA COUNTY.
* ACCUMULATIONS...3 to 5 inches this afternoon and tonight. Significant additional snow Friday and Saturday. Total Snow amounts could be 1 to 2 feet.
LAKE EFFECT SNOW ADVISORY - 1PM Today to 3AM Friday
Onondaga, Madison, Southern Oneida Counties.
* LOCATIONS...Syracuse, Hamilton, Oneida, Rome, Utica
* HAZARD TYPES...MODERATE TO BRIEFLY HEAVY SNOW.
* ACCUMULATIONS...2 to 5 INCHES