Rome Police Looking For Help In Arson Investigation
The Rome Police Department is looking for help from the public regarding an arson that took place earlier this month.
Police say the incident took place on June 11 at around 3:40AM near the 700 building of Liberty Gardens on North Levitt Street.
They say a man threw a homemade “Molotov Cocktail” at one of the apartments in the 700 building.
Rome Police are releasing additional information on the incident:
- The suspect description is a tall male wearing all black
- The damage to the building included char marks to the concrete, building posts as well as a damaged air conditioning unit.
- There appears to be only one homemade bomb that was used
- There was no one inside Apartment 708 however, multiple apartments that are part of the same building were occupied.
- Nobody reported any injuries during the incident.
If you should have any information about the case please contact the Rome Police Departments TIP line at (315) 339-7744, or Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers at 1(866)730-8477 or www.p3tips.com.
Inside Staggering $24 Million New Secret Yacht Seen in Thousand Islands
See inside the jaw-dropping $24 million Yacht called the 'New Secret' seen sailing around the Thousand Islands.
July- 34 New York Lottery Scratch Off Tickets With The Most Number One Jackpots Remaining
Here in New York, the time is now to start searching for some amazing jackpots. There are all sorts of different kinds of Scratch-Off tickets offered by the New York Lottery.
While looking at the latest weekly roundup for grand prizes, we counted 44 different tickets that have their grand prizes still on the market. The report was last updated on June 27th 2022, as we publish this article.
Top Rated Fried Cheese Curds In Central New York
Looking to chow down on deep fried cheese curds in Central and Upstate New York? Here are some of the highest rated places to try according to social media.