Vote Now- Final Day to Vote for Greater Utica People’s Choice Award
The final hours of voting for the Greater Utica People's Choice Awards on WIBX's Keeler Show are underway. Voting is open until Thursday morning; the first awards will be announced at 7:35 on WIBX.
The nominations began several weeks ago as local people nominated their favorites in food in over 20 different categories like Best Pizza, Best Fine Dining and Best Utica Greens. Anyone who received a large number of nominations were added to the category and people were then able to vote again for their favorite. The business, dish or person who receives the most votes by April 2nd, will win the People's Choice. 'Local' is defined as anywhere in the Utica, Rome, Mohawk Valley region.
There's still time to vote. Click below to vote in some or all of the categories.
- Vote for Best BBQ or Best Food Truck here.
- Vote for Best Sausage, Best Wings and Best Buffet here.
- Vote for Best Hot dog, Utica Greens and Best Meatballs here.
- Vote for Best Bread Best Sandwich and Best Burger here.
- Vote for Best Bar Food, Bartender and Best Fish Fry here.
- Vote for Best Fine Dining, Best Casual Dining and Best Breakfast here.
- Vote for Best Chicken Riggies, Best Ethnic Restaurant and Best Pizza here.
- Vote for Best Pastries, Best Coffee and Best Tomato Pie here.
Be listening for the final results starting Thursday morning, April 2nd on First News with Keeler on WIBX.